Alchemist Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our story takes place ten years after the end of Brotherhood.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
nikeiari
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_vote_lcapBlood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_voting_barBlood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Amos
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_vote_lcapBlood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_voting_barBlood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Zane [Wrath]
2793p
Jackal
Asher [SIN]
RagnarokXXX [Pride]
Latest topics
» Layla Stuffer31 Zip
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:26 pm by nikeiari

» The New Erotic Photography Rapidshare
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:41 pm by nikeiari

» 0ED0D6159F3CA11EA9154DC0994559DEBB5F7659.iso
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by nikeiari

» Download Latest Telugu Movies From Utorrent
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 am by nikeiari

» PDF To Word Converter 3.0 + Serial [h33t] [SoftFullDownload]
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:37 pm by nikeiari

» PDF To Word Converter 3.0 + Serial [h33t] [SoftFullDownload]
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:36 pm by nikeiari

» YouTube HD Video Converter 3.0.1.0309-nikolas(EYE)
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:11 pm by nikeiari

» Hazen The Dark Whispers [English][PC][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:52 am by nikeiari

» ALIEN SKIN BLOWUP V2.1.1..XFORCE
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:34 am by nikeiari

» Crazy Taxi Full Rip By Gufran {{{WGTIMESS}}}
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:22 pm by nikeiari

Virtual DJ V7 0 4 PRO Crack
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm by nikeiari
Virtual DJ V7 0 4 PRO Crack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments: 1
Silkypix Developer Studio Pro 5.0.10.2 (x86x64)
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:44 pm by nikeiari
Silkypix Developer Studio Pro 5.0.10.2 (x86x64) > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger Nichols Digital DYNAM-IZER VST RTAS V1.1 REPACK-AiR
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:30 am by nikeiari
Roger Nichols Digital DYNAM-IZER VST RTAS V1.1 REPACK-AiR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nokia 2690 Latest Free Adult Games
Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 am by nikeiari
Nokia 2690 Latest Free Adult Games > tinyurl.com/o8huj8o

Affiliates

Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackal

Experience : 0

Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)   Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 am

Effect:
The most prominent effect of this alchemy is the user's ability to manipulate blood. It should be noted that the user can crystalize or liquify blood. They can also use blood for various purposes such as creating ladders, or if necessary even creating a vortex to counter an attack. It should be clear that the user can only control blood within a fifteen foot diameter around themselves. Another ability of blood alchemy is to completely change the user's appearance. Their voice however, doesn't change.

When it comes to controlling blood, it must be outside of their opponent's body or it can't happen.

-------------------------

Specialized Techniques:

Blood Prison

The user pulls together blood within the immediate area and swiftly wraps it around their opponent. With a clap against the massive circle on their chest, said user crystalizes the blood around their opponent completely locking them inside. With sufficient impact, this prison can be shattered.

Blood Rain

The user launches blood up into the air and it solidifies before raining back down in sharp needle-like formations. It doesn't have to necessarily be fired up first, but can be launched forward.

Blood Buster:

The thickest of all crystalized bloods. It creates an extremely lightweight buster sword for Jackal to use with ease. Two bullets will make this blade unreliable.
It should be noted this blade is sharp and very capable of slicing open anyone in it's path.

Blood Burst:

The user gathers up all the blood within his fifteen foot diameter and condenses it around him, he then pushes it outwards rapidly thus pushing all immediate enemies and attacks away as well. The more blood there is , the more efficient the technique.

Bloody Circle:

Utilizing both the circle on his forhead and chest he will drain himself of an entire pint of blood. Using this and the blood around him, the user will become immobile for two turns. During these two turns five knights consisting of crystalized blood will form. Though about two bullets can shatter them with ease, these knights can reform themselves a single time. The user can then, once the technique has worn out on the second turn, branch out to the final specialized technique of blood alchemy. These knights are equipped with a short sword and shield in order to be capable of efficient combat. They can be a maximum of five feet away from the user at one time.

Bloody Graveyard:

This technique is absolute suicide if the user is within three feet of the immobile knights. This forces the blood to liquify and quickly condense. The liquid blood then suddenly fires outwards and solidifies quickly tearing through anything within it's three foot diameter.

------------

General Techniques:

Bloody Whip:

This allows the user to manipulate the blood as though it were a whip or rope. The user can bind targets with this technique, as well as go whipping little kids if they feel such a need. They can also use it to swing like Indiana Jones if necessary.

Blood Transformation:

This technique is what allows their user to completely alter their physical appearance. Keep in mind voice and thoughts all stay the same.

Blood-Morph:

This technique allows the user to take liquified blood form it into a shape, solidify it, and reinforce it. The user can utilize this to make bridges, ladders, or even parts of a building if necessary, but keep in mind, the bigger it is, the more blood it needs.

Blood River:

This is the technique that allows the user to liquify blood. It utilizes the circles on the palms.

Blood Diamond:

This is the technique that allows the user to crystalize blood. No, it is not literally as hard as diamonds. Various things require various density.

Blood Rush:

This technique allows the user to utilize the circle on their chest to generate more blood for themselves. This will force you to pass out if you are missing a pint of blood or more. Pass out length is four turns.

Blood Shots:

This is a ranged attack that simply allows the user to fire balls of blood that expand rapidly on impact to bruise and knock opponents off their feet.

Last edited by Jackal on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amos
Admin
Amos

Character sheet
Name: Amos
Race: Human/Ishvalan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)   Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 pm

I like it so far, not OP and it has it's limitations.
Back to top Go down
Amos
Admin
Amos

Character sheet
Name: Amos
Race: Human/Ishvalan

PostSubject: Re: Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)   Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

I approve myself, let's see Zane's opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Zane [Wrath]
Admin
Zane [Wrath]

PostSubject: Re: Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)   Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Looks fine , but ill be watching how you use it .
Back to top Go down
https://alchemistrebirth.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)   Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Manipulation Alchemy (WIP)
Page 1 of 1